Dental implants are a long-term aesthetic and functional solution for the loss of one or multiple teeth.
A permanent solution for missing teeth
Dental implants are artificial root replacements which support dental prosthesis such as crowns, bridges or dentures. They’re made of titanium, what guarantees that it won’t be rejected by the human body.
Almost anyone missing one or multiple teeth can receive dental implants. During your first free consultation, we will estimate your overall oral cavity health and your medical status. After checking everything, we will create an individual treatment for you, according to your specific situation.
At Dentum we use proven implant systems with a long-standing tradition, such as Straumann (SWITZERLAND), Nobel Biocare (SWEDEN), Astra Tech (SWEDEN) and Neodent (SWITZERLAND)
Why is it important to know the brands of implants?
Because of shortcomings and risks involving the use of 'no name' implant systems and non-original parts:
• Lack of long-term clinical studies
• Combination of copies with original parts
• The parts do not fully sit in place, the micropores created through incomplete binding may become a possible site of entry for bacteria, which could result in bone or gum infections
• Original parts combined with copies result in the loss of the warrantee and complete waiver of responsibility by the manufacturer of the original parts
• Greater risk of cracking for non-original parts
• Limited possibilities
• Limited selection of implants and prosthetic parts
• Uncertain long-term presence on the market, which results in the inability to perform repairs later
• Statistical indicators of the number of inexpensive implant systems that have appeared on and disappeared from the market in the past five years presents a risk for patients
Briefly put...Inexpensive implant systems = long-term uncertainty
That is why in our clinic we only use the leading implant systems and eliminate long-term uncertainty!
All on 4®
Free hand bonding
“On my 3rd and final visit accompanying my husband whilst he had implants fitted, I decided to have my troublesome counter-lever bridge looked at by the Dentum Team. I now have a perfect bridge and can actually eat on that side of my mouth now.“Patricia and Alex W., UK
“The cost is less than that of a UK dentist even after the cost of getting here has been factored in. On top of that the accommodation is approx 10 mins from the centre of Zagreb so you can explore this beautiful city whilst you are here.“Kevin M., UK
“From my experience and also from other people I met you will be delighted with the treatment , service, prices and the results - and by the way be prepared to meet some amazing people and have some fun .... it’s not all anaesthetic and ice packs!“Michelle M., UK
“I had a very good experience with dentum from the first day I arrived they arranged to have me picked up at the airport and taken straight to the clinic where their was a first class apartment( en suit ) i might add, waiting for me, the treatment was great the staff were excellent, and I left Croatia a very happy chappy. Thank you Dentum.“Noel S., UK
“If you need any major or extensive work done on your teeth and can't find the quality, service and the costs to match don't despair ...This clinic in Zagreb delivers on all and everything you would need . They are extremely efficient have top dentists and staff, provide you with wonderful accommodation and pick/drop you at the airport and most importantly with a friendly smile! Highly recommended!“Michael M, UK